Build relationships, grow spiritually, and find guidance for living in contemporary culture.
DOORWAYS TO GOD
Day and evening discussion studies and special seminars delve into a large variety of subjects. The fall and winter programs provide opportunities for more indepth spiritual and personal enrichment and nurture. You'll experience studies that will draw you closer to God, friendships and the abundant life Christ offers.
COMMON DOORWAY TOPICS:
- Understanding the Bible: DISCIPLE Bible Study Series through the Old and New Testaments
- Studies for Men and Women
- Parenting in Today’s Society
- Book and film discussions
- Methodism, How we Worship, Learning to Pray
- Social Concerns and Moral Decision-Making
- Sunday School Specials for Adult Classes
D-GROUP – DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS
Small groups sharing life together as disciples of Christ with real connections and deep, meaningful relationships.
D-groups meet at various locations, at the church, in homes or at off campus locations with times ranging from mornings to afternoons to evenings, and childcare is provided on Wednesday evenings.
ONGOING SMALL GROUP COMMUNITIES
Connect in with a small group community and experience close friendships and grow spiritually. For more details about our small group communities, go to Ongoing Small Group Communities.